Workflow Notification mailer issue


I saw the particular user mail status in that all status was shows expired. So I submitted "Move Messages from Exception to Normal Queue of Workflow Agent" concurrent request. It will ask parameters then we need to give WF component name in my case I was given WF_NOTIFICATION_OUT.



I used below details for my reference:

How To Move Notifications From Exception Queue To Normal Queue?  ID 472204.1 
FNDWF_MOVE_MSGS_EXCEP2NORMAL "The agent is not found" [ID 760983.1]
Error APP-FND-1030 Is Displayed When Trying To Submit "Move messages from Exception to Normal Queue of Workflow Agent" FNDWF_MOVE_MSGS_EXCEP2NORMAL [ID 1451820.1]



For Enabling De-Queue we need run below procedure,

exec dbms_aqadm.start_queue(queue_name=>'APPLSYS.AQ$_WF_NOTIFICATION_OUT_E',dequeue=>TRUE,enqueue=>FALSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment