HTTPHeaders is an Explorer Bar for Microsoft Internet Explorer that will display the HTTP Headers sent and received by Internet Explorer as you surf the web. It can be useful in debugging various web-development problems related to cookies, caching, redirection, proxy servers, etc. It is nicely integrated with Microsoft Internet Explorer so you'll be able to see the HTTP headers as they are sent and received from the web server, without any need to fire up an extra tool set. Information gathered using this tool can be saved to a file, ready for upload to Oracle Support.
- Please download ieHTTPHeaders from here: http://www.blunck.se/iehttpheaders.html
- Install the downloaded executable in the Client PC
- Open a new Internet Explorer session
- Activate the IEHTTPHeader window by selecting "View/Explorer Bar/ieHTTPHeaders" From your Internet Explorer menu bar. This will bring up a Window of HTTP header data that will accumulate as you navigate from place to place.
- Replicate the problem.
- Click the "HEADERS VIEW" tab in the ieHTTPHeaders window
- Right click the "HEADERS VIEW" page and choose save
- Analyse the Issue/Upload the file to SR.